This role reports to Director Production Bulgarian Manufacturing Hub
The Facility Manager Engineering and Maintenance for the Bulgarian Manufacturing Hub plays a vital role in the local plants of the STS Medical Group. The jobholder is responsible for the entire upkeep and maintenance of the facility and machinery. He or she is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing all maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation activities by the maintenance team. Furthermore, the Facility Manager Engineering and Maintenance will be dedicated to implementing standard processes and procedures across the two plants, providing sustainable leadership to the line managers, and improving their performance.
What will you be doing at STS?
- Conducting regular inspections and ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of a facility.
- Ensuring the proper working of all mechanical and electrical units and systems in the facility. Preventing downtime and where not possible responsible for ensuring that planned or unplanned downtime related to maintenance, repairs, replacements, and installations is kept to a minimum.
- Develop an annual maintenance plan, including detailed financial OPEX and CAPEX related to maintenance, repair, replacement activities, spare parts purchases, and inventory.
- Monitoring and reporting on actuals vs. budgeted financials, CAPEX, and OPEX related to maintenance, repairs, and spare parts purchases and inventory.
- Leading a team of subordinates and delegating work areas to them.
- Keeping a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in a facility per team member, machine, and area. For this purpose, maintenance diaries are kept per machine and team member.
- Evaluating the performance of the subordinates.
- Complying with all corporate policies and the Occupational Safety and health administration rules while carrying out maintenance functions.
- Planning and placing orders for spare parts and equipment for replacement and ascertaining the same documentation.
- Synchronizing work processes with other departments of the establishment to prevent any unnecessary disruption;
- Sharing of best practices on maintenance and installations with other OpCo maintenance leaders/peers;
- Liaising with various external partners- suppliers, clients, governmental authorities, etc.
To be successful in this role, you must have
- University degree in Engineering with emphases on electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in an international production company in a similar position.
- English language communication skills at an outstanding level.
- Knowledge of excellent manufacturing practices for plant equipment maintenance and development.
- Proven multi-tasking capabilities with solid ability to plan, prioritize and manage complex projects under aggressive timelines;
- Excellent analysis skills, with extensive experience in data collection synthesis and documentation.
- Strong leadership talents, “team player,” “can do” attitude and spirit, and the natural ability to establish consensus among cross-functional lines, able to handle on-the-job stress
- Computer literacy.
What does STS offer you?
Diversified range of activities in an international environment and ability to be part of a young and dynamic team. You will work in a flexible, continuously growing organization.
This role is based in the area of Sandanski – Bulgaria
Please send your application to email@example.com